Chester and Wirral driving lesson prices
Hourly PricesOur basic hourly rate
- Pay as you go. +No big cash outlay. +Lessons can be 1,2 or 3 hours.
1.5 Hour lessonLong enough to learn
- Ideal lesson duration.
£79 Awesome Autumn offerNew drivers only for this fantastic offer
- New drivers only. + offer only for first 4 lessons. + Start driving and save money. + makes a valuable gift.
- £79 to be paid at start of first lesson
Driving Test CarUse our car for your driving test
- Discounted rate for our customers. Full hour prior to driving test. Only applies to Andrew’s Driving School customers
10 Hour Super SaverVery Popular Choice
- Good Choice for ongoing lessons +Save money with discounted rates + Lessons can be taken in 1, 2 or 3 hour slots your choice
- Must be Paid at start of block to qualify
20 HoursGood choice for beginers after the first 5
- Full 20 hour driving course. Lessons can be spread out over a couple of weeks or a few months. Take this course and you will be well on your way to passing your driving test.
- Paid at start of block
- DVSA Approved Pass Plus Course + Cheaper insurance +Full 6 hour course + All Pass Plus Modules Covered + Pass Plus Certificate
Refresher LessonsPassed your test and not driven for a while
- Minimum 2 hours, parking tuition, Motorway driving. Confidence building.
When choosing a driving school, there are many things to take into consideration, if you are considering the cost then it is not so much the hourly driving lesson price rate, but the total cost of the full course. With Andrew’s Driving you can be assured that you will learn to drive in the shortest time possible, we will encourage you to take your driving theory early so that we can get on with booking your driving test. Don’t just take our word for it read our reviews on our driving school review page or facebook to see what others are saying about us. If you wish to book your driving test the current price is £62.00 and the booking page is here Book a driving test