Wrexham driving lesson prices
Hourly PricesOur basic hourly rate
- No need to find a lump sum
- Just pay as you go along
- Lesson times to suit you.
1.5 Hour lessonLong enough to learn
- Optimal lesson duration.
- Long enough without being too long.
- Learn faster with one and half hour lessons.
Driving Test CarUse our car for your driving test
- Hire of the test car includes one hour before driving test.
- Only applies to our pupils.
10 Hour Super SaverVery Popular Choice
- Save money by block booking.
- Card payments accepted.
- No need to bring cash to lessons.
- Can be paid online.
- Advance payment to qualify for discount
20 HoursGood choice for beginers after the first 5
- Ideal for someone just starting out or if you are about halfway through your lessons.
- Take lessons as and when suits you.
- Paid at beginning of course.
- Pass plus as approved by DVSA.
- Reduce insurance costs.
- All modules covered.
Refresher LessonsPassed your test and not driven for a while
- Build driving confidence, motorway training.
- Parking tuition.
Making the right choice when first booking your lessons will help you to pass your driving test sooner and possibly for less money. Before booking any lessons you should check out the driving school’s reviews to see what others have said. If you are needing to book a driving test then you may do so here Book a driving test .