Driving Lesson Prices Andrew’s Driving School
Our driving lesson prices offer the best value, while maybe not the cheapest but you will learn in the shortest time possible.
- Pay as you go.
- No big cash outlay.
- Lessons can be 1,2 or 3 hours.
Sensational Spring SaverNew drivers only
- applies to new drivers.
- offer only for first 5 lessons.
- A great way to get your driving started.
- Ideal for a gift.
- Gift vouchers available
Driving Test CarUse our car for your driving test
- Use our car for your driving test.
- Includes a full hour before the test.
- Fully Insured.
10 Hour Spring SaverMost Popular Choice
- Good Choice for Beginners and more experienced learners.
- Save money by block booking.
- Lessons can be taken in 1, 2 or 3 hour slots
20 HoursGood choice for beginers after the first 5
- Full 20 hour driving course.
- Lessons can be spread out over a couple of weeks or a few months.
- Take this course and you will be well on your way to passing your driving test.
- DVSA Approved Pass Plus Course
- Insurance Discounts
- Full 6 hour course
- All Pass Plus Modules Covered
- Pass Plus Certificate
Refresher LessonsPassed your test and not driven for a while
- 2 hour time slots
- confidence building
- motorway driving ( 4 hour slot required)
- City Driving
- Country Lane Driving
- Parking Tuition
When choosing a driving school, there are many things to take into consideration, if you are considering the cost then it is not so much the hourly driving lesson price rate, but the total cost of the full course. With Andrew’s Driving you can be assured that you will learn to drive in the shortest time possible, we will encourage you to take your driving theory early so that we can get on with booking your driving test.
Don’t just take our word for it read our reviews on our driving school review page or facebook to see what others are saying about us.